Striking features of the book
- Volume 1 of this book set contains “Corporate Law” (70% syllabus) and Volume 2 of this contains “Economic Laws” (30% syllabus)
- To negate the pressure of covering the questions from a separate Questions Bank, all the questions of past RTPs, MTPs, Suggested Answers and Study Material have been thoroughly covered in the main book itself with section-wise bifurcation.
- All amendments up to October 31, 2021, have been duly incorporated in the book which are applicable for May 2022 attempt.
- For Nov 2021 attempt, amendments upto April 30, 2022 will be applicable and the amendment notes for the same can be accessed from the official telegram channel- https://t.me/CA_Law_HarshGupta/
- The crucial topics have been summarised by way of charts and flow diagrams .
- Key to the quick revision
– Just read the words highlighted in red – they constitute the crux of the section
– Refer charts and diagrams
– Topic wise questions – better focus on Examiner’s favourite questions
Note – These books are applicable for May 2022 exams (which covers amendments till 31st October 2021). Students having Nov 2022 attempt will have to refer this book along with amendments of Nov 2021. The amendments of Nov 2021 can be accessed from the following link – https://t.me/CA_Law_HarshGupta/